Browse Megan Racing Suspension Links
Those who seek the most from their car know that in the rigors of competition you need to extract every ounce of performance from your machine. You need the capability to have every degree of adjustment above and beyond that of a street driven vehicle. You need the strength to withstands the stresses and strains of hard corners, a rough course and brutal weight transfer and chassis flex.
It is within this understanding that Megan Racing has unveiled our line of reinforced suspension arms and components that offer the strength and adjustment that any comptition vehicle will ever need. Constructed of high-strength steel alloys that offer durability, strength and yet remain light-weight, these components have been track tested for months in road race, autocross and drift events to assure quality and performance.
These reinforced Sway-Bar End-Links are constructed of a steel alloy with a High Tensile Strength to withstand the rigors of strong weight transfer and aftermarket sway bars. Complete with Polyurethane Bushings for a more direct energy transfer and feel, these end links were designed with competition in mind while still being perfectly suited for a Street Vehicle.
- Adjustable Rear Stabilizer Links for Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ (Pillowball Bushings) – MRS-SC-0631
- Adjustable Rear Stabilizer Links for Scion FR-S 13-16 / Subaru BRZ 2013+ / Toyota 86 2017 (Rubber Bushings) – MRS-SC-0630-02
- Rear Adjustable Semi-Trailing Links for Mini Cooper 02-13 – MRS-MC-0120
- Rear Front Links for Mazda Protege 99-03 – MRS-MZ-1020
- Rear Rear Links for Mazda Protege 99-03 – MRS-MZ-1021
- Reinforced Rear Stabilizer Link for Audi A4/S4/A5/Q5 – MRS-AU-0130
- Reinforced Stabilizer Link for Audi A4/S4/A5/Q5 – MRS-AU-0120
Browse Megan Racing Traction Rods
These Traction rods also allow for fine-tuned adjustments to the rear suspension geometry. By changing the length of the traction rod you change the position and pitch of which the suspension rotates upon and you change the amount of “Anti-Squat” of the rear. Although the adjustment is minimal, it can change the behavior or the vehicle during weight transfer.
- Front Traction Bar for Acura Integra 94-01 / Honda Civic 92-95 – MRS-HA-0392
- Megan Miata/MX-5 16+ Rear Traction Arm (Pillow Ball) 2pcs MSRP $195 – MRS-MZ-1880
- Rear Traction Rod for Nissan Z34/370Z – MRS-NS-0480-02
- Rear Traction Rods for Infiniti M37/M56/M35h 11-13 / Q50 RWD/Q70 2014+ – MRS-IF-1180
- Rear Traction Rods for Lexus GS350 (RWD Only) 2013+ / IS250/IS350 (RWD Only) 2014+ – MRS-LX-0381
- Type-II Rear Traction Rod for Lexus IS300 01-05 / GS 98-05 – MRS-LX-0380-T2
Browse Megan Racing Trailing Arms
Constructed of a Lightweight yet strong Steel-Alloy, they are perfectly suited for competition purposes that can withstand the extremes of track-driving while still being suitable for the daily driver. These camber trailing arms allow the adjustment in the rear wheels which can drastically effect the responsiveness of the car during hard cornering or drifting. The Pillowball ends replace the OEM soft-rubber bushings which absorb too much energy that is then wasted… the result is a more direct feel with no energy lost in the suspension system.
- Rear Lower Camber Trailing Arms for Mazda RX7 93-97 – MRS-MZ-1310
- Rear Trailing Arm Bushing for Mini Cooper June 2003 – 2013 – MRS-MC-0100
- Rear Trailing Arm Bushings for Acura Integra 94-01 / Honda Civic 92-00 – MRS-HA-0300
- Rear Trailing Arm for Infiniti FX35 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 2009+ – MRS-IF-0280
- Rear Trailing Arm for Lexus LS400 UCF10 89-94 – MRS-LX-0421
- Rear Trailing Arms for BMW 2/3-Series F22/F30/F31/F34 2012+ – MRS-BM-0380
- Rear Trailing Arms for Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2010+ – MRS-HY-0420 – MRS-HY-0420
- Rear Trailing Arms for Mazda Protege 99-03 (Without Sport Suspension) – MRS-MZ-1022
- Rear Trailing Arms for Subaru Impreza 2012+ / XV Crosstrek 2013+ / Forester 2014+ – MRS-SU-0822
- Rear Trailing Arms for Subaru WRX/STi 08-14 / Legacy 10-14 – MRS-SU-0821-02
Browse Megan Racing Tension Rods
These high angle front pillow tension rods are an excellent upgrade. With it s adjust-ability you are able to carefully tune the vehicle s front-Caster to your specifications. The pillow-ball ends replace the stock rubber bushings on the chassis and offers you a more direct and predictable feel that you require in competition. The adjust-ability and feel is also backed with the comfort that your stock thin tension rods are now replaced with thick steel constructed arms that can withstand the stresses of competition.
Tension rods: These control caster, anti-dive, and anti-lift in the front suspension. Caster helps determine camber gain over the suspension stroke and steering axis inclination. Caster also helps “auto turn” the wheel when counter-steering. The angle of the tension rod (vertical plane, front to back) also helps determine anti-dive under braking situations, and anti-lift on acceleration.
- Front High Angle Tension Rod Version 2 (Pillowball) for Nissan 240SX (S14/S15) – MRS-NS-1880-V2
- Front High Angle Tension Rod Version 2 (Pillowball) for Nissan 240SX S13/A31 – MRS-NS-1781-V2
- Front High Angle Tension Rods for Infiniti Q45 (Y33) 97-01 / Nissan 240SX S14/S15 95-02 – MRS-NS-1881
- Front Pillow Tension Rods for Infiniti Q45 (Y33) 97-01 / Nissan 240SX S14/S15 95-02 – MRS-NS-1880
- Front Tension Rod (Pillowball) for Lexus GS300 98-05 / SC430 01-10 – MRS-LX-0382
Browse Megan Racing CV Boots
This consists of a high quality silicone base, direct fit OE replacement CV axle boot, and grease.
- CV Boot Kit for Nissan 240SX S14 95-98 – MRS-NS-1890
Browse Megan Racing Tie Rod Ends
Car alignment is absolutely crucial when modifying your car. Alignment can effect every aspect of your driving experience, from straight line stability, understeer, oversteer, acceleration, braking and tire wear. Although stock components allow slight alignments from the stock suspension settings, they often are not able to properly align the car after the suspension has been modified. From the factory, most cars are set to have understeer and for optimum tire wear at stock height; understeer is often undesired from a performance standpoint and almost all performance driven applications are lowered.
Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. Being constructed of a Lightweight Steel-Alloy which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition, these arms are powder-coated with a 3-Stage process to ensure durability and protection against the elements.
These Outer Tie-Rod Ends are compatible with both our Inner Tie-Rods and the OEM Tie Rods. They replace the OEM Tie Rod Ends with a high strength aluminum alloy Tie Rod End that can be used to fine tune Toe-Adjustments and by proper use of spacer combinations can be set to proper suspension geometry to achieve the most steering angle possible which is crucial for drifting and other motorsports.
- Bump Steer Correction Tie Rod End for Nissan 300ZX Z32 90-96 (Non-Adjustable) – MRS-NS-0261
- Bump Steer Correction Tie Rod End for Nissan 350ZX 03-09 (Non-Adjustable) – MRS-NS-0362
- Hard Tie Rod for Mazda (FD) RX-7 (Coarse Thread) – MRS-MZ-1361-01
- Hard Tie Rod for Mazda (FD) RX-7 (Fine Thread) – MRS-MZ-1361-02
- Honda Civic EK 1996-2000 Tie Rod Ends (OE STYLE) MRS-HA-0460
- Roll Center Tie Rod Ends for Hyundai Genesis Coupe 10-15 – MRS-HY-0460
- Tie Rod End for Mazda Miata MX-5 (RC) – MRS-MZ-1861
- Tie Rod End for Mazda RX-8 2003+ RC – MRS-MZ-1481
- Tie Rod Ends for Honda S2000 – MRS-HA-1560
- Tie Rod Ends for Porsche Boxster 97-11 / Cayman 07-12 / 911 (996/997) – MRS-PC-0460
Browse Megan Racing Roll Center Adjusters
Megan Racing has unveiled our line of suspension components that offer the strength and adjustment that any competition vehicle will ever need. Constructed of forged aluminum that offers durability, strength and yet remains light-weight, these roll center adjusters have been track tested for months in a road race, autocross events to assure quality and performance. Unlike other design that causes slippage and unnecessary movement, these solid offset RCA ensure front alignment stays constant.
- Ford Focus MK2/3 2006-2017 Front Roll Center Adjusters +20mm MRS-FD-0250
- Front Roll Center Adjuster for Honda Civic 06-11 – MRS-HA-0650
- Front Roll Center Adjuster for Honda Fit 2015+ – MRS-HA-1250
- Front Roll Center Adjuster for Lexus GS300 98-05 – MRS-LX-0250
- Front Roll Center Adjuster for Lexus GS300 98-05 – MRS-LX-0251
- Front Roll Center Adjuster for Toyota AE86 – RCA-AE86
- Front Roll Center Adjusters for Lexus GS300/GS350 06-11 / IS250/IS350 06-13 – MRS-LX-0351
- Front Roll Center Adjusters for Lexus LS400 95-00 – MRS-LX-0450
- Front Roll Center Adjusters for Lexus LS430 01-06 – MRS-LX-0451
- Front Roll Center Adjusters for Mitsubishi EVO 8/9/10 – MRS-MT-0650
- Lexus IS300 2001-2005 Front Roll Center Adjusters – MRS-LX-0350
- Roll Center Adjuster for Acura Integra 94-01 / Honda Civic EG/EK/DC2 92-00 – MRS-HA-0350
- Roll Center Adjuster for Acura RSX 02-04 (Excludes Type S and Integra Type R) / Honda Civic 01-05 Coupe+Sedan / Honda Civic Si 02-05 Hatchback – MRS-AC-0750
- Roll Center Adjuster for Honda S2000 – MRS-HA-1552
- Roll Center Adjuster Spacer for Mini Cooper R53 02-06 – MRS-MC-0350
- Roll Center Camber Adjuster for Toyota Sienna 2011+ – MRS-TY-0150
- VW Golf MK5/6/7 2006-2017 / Tiguan 2009-2016 / Passat B6/B7 2005-2014 Front Roll Center Adjusters +40mm MRS-AU-0150
Browse Megan Racing Coilover Conversion Kits
Front and Rear Coilover Hi-Low Kit by Megan Racing. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Constructed of 6061 CNC Machined aluminum sleeves and SAE 9254 Cold Wound Steel coil springs, the coil-over system is designed for competition as well as high-performance street use. The higher spring rate in the suspension drastically improves handling of the vehicle in turns, reduces wheel hop and improves weight transfer during hard acceleration. Adjustable from 0-3″ drop, the coil over suspension also improves the appearance of your car by reducing fender gap between the wheel and the body of your car. Featuring hard-plastic caps to prevent shock failure and priced well below Megan Racing competitors, Megan Racing coil-over kits prove you don t have to spend a fortune for high-performance and quality.
- Coilover Hi-Low Kit for Honda Accord 98-02
- Coilover Hi-Low Kit for Honda Accord 90-97
- Coilover Hi-Low Kits for Acura Integra 90-00 / Honda Civic/CRX/DelSol 88-00
Browse Megan Racing Silver-RS Sport Shocks and Mounts
Our most recent addition to our expansive suspension line up, Megan Racing Silver-RS Sport Struts are aimed towards the more budget oriented enthusiast that offer the most basic essentials from an after-market replacement shock or strut setup. These replacement sport shocks work great with Megan Racing Lowering Springs, yet makes no compromises for quality and performance, best options for improved control and handling.
- Silver-RS Sport Shock Rear Mazda 3 03-13 / Mazda 5 06-15 – MRSS-MM303-R
- Megan Bump Stop + dust boot Mazda 3/5 Rear each
- Silver-RS Rear Top Mount for Honda Accord 03-07
- Silver-RS Front Top Mount for Honda Accord 03-07
- Silver-RS Front Top Mount for Mazda3 03-13
- Silver-RS Rear Top Mount for Mazda3 03-13 / Mazda5 06-15
- Silver-RS Front Passenger-Side Top Mount for Mazda 5 06-15
- Silver-RS Front Driver-Side Top Mount for Mazda 5 06-15
- Silver-RS Rear Top Mount for Honda Civic 92-95 and 96-00
- Silver-RS Front Top Mount for Honda Civic 92-95 and 96-00
- Silver-RS Rear Top Mount for Honda Civic 06-11
- Silver-RS Front Passenger-Side Top Mount for Honda Civic 06-11
- Silver-RS Front Driver-Side Top Mount for Honda Civic 06-11
- Silver-RS Front Passenger-Side Top Mount for Honda Civic 01-05 (Does not fit Si)
- Silver-RS Front Driver-Side Top Mount for Honda Civic 01-05 (Does not fit Si)
- Silver-RS Rear Top Mount for Honda Civic 01-05 (Does not fit Si)
- Silver-RS Rear Top Mount for Acura TL 99-03 / Acura CL 01-03 / Honda Accord 98-02
- Silver-RS Front Top Mount for Acura TL 99-03 / Acura CL 01-03 / Honda Accord 98-02
- Silver-RS Rear Shocks for Mazda3 03-13 / Mazda5 06-15
- Silver-RS Front Struts for Mazda3 03-13 / Mazda5 06-15
- Silver-RS Rear Struts for Honda Civic 96-00
- Silver-RS Front Struts for Honda Civic 96-00
- Silver-RS Rear Shocks for Honda Civic 06-11
- Silver-RS Front Struts for Honda Civic 06-11
- Silver-RS Rear Struts for Honda Civic 01-05 (Does not fit Si)
- Silver-RS Front Struts for Honda Civic 01-02 (Does not fit Si)
- Silver-RS Rear Struts for Honda Accord 03-07
- Silver-RS Front Struts for Honda Accord 03-07
- Silver-RS Rear Struts for Acura CL 01-03 / TL 99-03 / Honda Accord 98-02
- Silver-RS Front Struts for Acura CL 01-03 / TL 99-03 / Honda Accord 98-02