These high angle front pillow tension rods are an excellent upgrade. With it s adjust-ability you are able to carefully tune the vehicle s front-Caster to your specifications. The pillow-ball ends replace the stock rubber bushings on the chassis and offers you a more direct and predictable feel that you require in competition. The adjust-ability and feel is also backed with the comfort that your stock thin tension rods are now replaced with thick steel constructed arms that can withstand the stresses of competition.
Tension rods: These control caster, anti-dive, and anti-lift in the front suspension. Caster helps determine camber gain over the suspension stroke and steering axis inclination. Caster also helps “auto turn” the wheel when counter-steering. The angle of the tension rod (vertical plane, front to back) also helps determine anti-dive under braking situations, and anti-lift on acceleration.
- Front High Angle Tension Rod Version 2 (Pillowball) for Nissan 240SX (S14/S15) – MRS-NS-1880-V2
- Front High Angle Tension Rod Version 2 (Pillowball) for Nissan 240SX S13/A31 – MRS-NS-1781-V2
- Front High Angle Tension Rods for Infiniti Q45 (Y33) 97-01 / Nissan 240SX S14/S15 95-02 – MRS-NS-1881
- Front Pillow Tension Rods for Infiniti Q45 (Y33) 97-01 / Nissan 240SX S14/S15 95-02 – MRS-NS-1880
- Front Tension Rod (Pillowball) for Lexus GS300 98-05 / SC430 01-10 – MRS-LX-0382