Browse Megan Racing Anti Bump Steer Kits
Bump steer is one of the fragile points for suspension tuning on S2000. Megan Racing has created these spacers to eliminate some of the front bump steer that is created by lowering your vehicle. All the hardware are included.
- Front Anti-Bump Steer Kit for Honda S2000 – MRS-HA-1591
Browse Megan Racing Driveshaft Spacers
The axle shaft of the Honda S2000 is design at a stock height. When the vehicle is lowered on springs, or coil over systems the axles are stretched causing some faster wear and tear on the ball joints. Megan Racing have created these spacers to bring back the stock length causing the axle to reached the stock length when the car is lowered.
- Rear Driveshaft Spacer for Honda S2000 – MRS-HA-1590
Megan Racing Extended Wheel Studs
Megan Racing extended wheel studs are made with heat treated high strength chromoly steel. Lost of threading on stock studs can be a major safety issue, these extended studs are essential upgrade for added spacers or aftermarket thick-center wheels. These studs are intended to be used with open-ended lug nuts.
- Extended Wheel Studs for Acura Integra 90-01 / Honda Civic 88-00 – 16pcs – MRS-HA-0390
- Extended Wheel Studs for Acura Integra 90-01 / Honda Civic 88-00 – 20pcs – MRS-HA-0391
- Extended Wheel Studs for Subaru Impreza GC/GD 93-07 – 20pcs – MRS-SU-0390
Browse Megan Racing Suspension Links
Those who seek the most from their car know that in the rigors of competition you need to extract every ounce of performance from your machine. You need the capability to have every degree of adjustment above and beyond that of a street driven vehicle. You need the strength to withstands the stresses and strains of hard corners, a rough course and brutal weight transfer and chassis flex.
It is within this understanding that Megan Racing has unveiled our line of reinforced suspension arms and components that offer the strength and adjustment that any comptition vehicle will ever need. Constructed of high-strength steel alloys that offer durability, strength and yet remain light-weight, these components have been track tested for months in road race, autocross and drift events to assure quality and performance.
These reinforced Sway-Bar End-Links are constructed of a steel alloy with a High Tensile Strength to withstand the rigors of strong weight transfer and aftermarket sway bars. Complete with Polyurethane Bushings for a more direct energy transfer and feel, these end links were designed with competition in mind while still being perfectly suited for a Street Vehicle.
- Adjustable Rear Stabilizer Links for Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ (Pillowball Bushings) – MRS-SC-0631
- Adjustable Rear Stabilizer Links for Scion FR-S 13-16 / Subaru BRZ 2013+ / Toyota 86 2017 (Rubber Bushings) – MRS-SC-0630-02
- Rear Adjustable Semi-Trailing Links for Mini Cooper 02-13 – MRS-MC-0120
- Rear Front Links for Mazda Protege 99-03 – MRS-MZ-1020
- Rear Rear Links for Mazda Protege 99-03 – MRS-MZ-1021
- Reinforced Rear Stabilizer Link for Audi A4/S4/A5/Q5 – MRS-AU-0130
- Reinforced Stabilizer Link for Audi A4/S4/A5/Q5 – MRS-AU-0120
Browse Megan Racing Traction Rods
These Traction rods also allow for fine-tuned adjustments to the rear suspension geometry. By changing the length of the traction rod you change the position and pitch of which the suspension rotates upon and you change the amount of “Anti-Squat” of the rear. Although the adjustment is minimal, it can change the behavior or the vehicle during weight transfer.
- Front Traction Bar for Acura Integra 94-01 / Honda Civic 92-95 – MRS-HA-0392
- Megan Miata/MX-5 16+ Rear Traction Arm (Pillow Ball) 2pcs MSRP $195 – MRS-MZ-1880
- Rear Traction Rod for Nissan Z34/370Z – MRS-NS-0480-02
- Rear Traction Rods for Infiniti M37/M56/M35h 11-13 / Q50 RWD/Q70 2014+ – MRS-IF-1180
- Rear Traction Rods for Lexus GS350 (RWD Only) 2013+ / IS250/IS350 (RWD Only) 2014+ – MRS-LX-0381
- Type-II Rear Traction Rod for Lexus IS300 01-05 / GS 98-05 – MRS-LX-0380-T2
Browse Megan Racing Trailing Arms
Constructed of a Lightweight yet strong Steel-Alloy, they are perfectly suited for competition purposes that can withstand the extremes of track-driving while still being suitable for the daily driver. These camber trailing arms allow the adjustment in the rear wheels which can drastically effect the responsiveness of the car during hard cornering or drifting. The Pillowball ends replace the OEM soft-rubber bushings which absorb too much energy that is then wasted… the result is a more direct feel with no energy lost in the suspension system.
- Rear Lower Camber Trailing Arms for Mazda RX7 93-97 – MRS-MZ-1310
- Rear Trailing Arm Bushing for Mini Cooper June 2003 – 2013 – MRS-MC-0100
- Rear Trailing Arm Bushings for Acura Integra 94-01 / Honda Civic 92-00 – MRS-HA-0300
- Rear Trailing Arm for Infiniti FX35 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 2009+ – MRS-IF-0280
- Rear Trailing Arm for Lexus LS400 UCF10 89-94 – MRS-LX-0421
- Rear Trailing Arms for BMW 2/3-Series F22/F30/F31/F34 2012+ – MRS-BM-0380
- Rear Trailing Arms for Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2010+ – MRS-HY-0420 – MRS-HY-0420
- Rear Trailing Arms for Mazda Protege 99-03 (Without Sport Suspension) – MRS-MZ-1022
- Rear Trailing Arms for Subaru Impreza 2012+ / XV Crosstrek 2013+ / Forester 2014+ – MRS-SU-0822
- Rear Trailing Arms for Subaru WRX/STi 08-14 / Legacy 10-14 – MRS-SU-0821-02
Browse Megan Racing Tension Rods
These high angle front pillow tension rods are an excellent upgrade. With it s adjust-ability you are able to carefully tune the vehicle s front-Caster to your specifications. The pillow-ball ends replace the stock rubber bushings on the chassis and offers you a more direct and predictable feel that you require in competition. The adjust-ability and feel is also backed with the comfort that your stock thin tension rods are now replaced with thick steel constructed arms that can withstand the stresses of competition.
Tension rods: These control caster, anti-dive, and anti-lift in the front suspension. Caster helps determine camber gain over the suspension stroke and steering axis inclination. Caster also helps “auto turn” the wheel when counter-steering. The angle of the tension rod (vertical plane, front to back) also helps determine anti-dive under braking situations, and anti-lift on acceleration.
- Front High Angle Tension Rod Version 2 (Pillowball) for Nissan 240SX (S14/S15) – MRS-NS-1880-V2
- Front High Angle Tension Rod Version 2 (Pillowball) for Nissan 240SX S13/A31 – MRS-NS-1781-V2
- Front High Angle Tension Rods for Infiniti Q45 (Y33) 97-01 / Nissan 240SX S14/S15 95-02 – MRS-NS-1881
- Front Pillow Tension Rods for Infiniti Q45 (Y33) 97-01 / Nissan 240SX S14/S15 95-02 – MRS-NS-1880
- Front Tension Rod (Pillowball) for Lexus GS300 98-05 / SC430 01-10 – MRS-LX-0382
Browse Megan Racing CV Boots
This consists of a high quality silicone base, direct fit OE replacement CV axle boot, and grease.
- CV Boot Kit for Nissan 240SX S14 95-98 – MRS-NS-1890
Browse Megan Racing 5 Lug Conversion Kits
Nissan 240SX/Silvia is an amazing platform in all it s generations. The FR-Drive-train and it s light weight offer a perfect balance between speed and agility. Used in a wide range of motor-sports such as drag, drift, autocross, road race and even rally the 240SX has proven it s worth time and time again.
As a street car, it s refined and well mannered, comfortable to drive in and stylish with a bit of aggression in it s curves. Although it s initial design was sporty and aggressive it was still designed as a street car.
Many Nissans are known to have the best offset aftermarket wheel selections. It is within this understanding that Megan Racing has unveiled our new line of 5 lug conversion kits for Nissan 240SX S14. Each kit is constructed with high strength alloy that withstands high heat and tested for its durability.
- Rear 5 Lug Conversion Kit for Nissan 240SX 95-98 – MRS-NS-1893
Browse Megan Racing Bushings
Megan Racing Lower Control Arms replace factory OEM bushings with pillow ball to allow superior dynamic control by reducing bushing flex.
- Acura Integra 1990-2001 / Honda Civic 1988-2000 harden rubber bushings MRS-HA-0311
- Front Compliance Bushings for Acura Integra 94-01 / Honda Civic 92-95 – MRS-HA-0301
- Front Lower Arm Bushings for Scion FR-S 2013+ / Subaru BRZ 2013+ / Impreza 08-14 / Legacy 10-14 – MRS-SC-0608
- Front Lower Arm Bushings with Small Pillowball for Scion FR-S 2013+ / Subaru BRZ 2013+ / Impreza 08-14 / Legacy 10-14 – MRS-SC-0607
- Honda S2000 Front Roll Center Offset Adjuster MRS-HA-1550
- Megan Honda Civic 06-11 (Include SI) Front Lower Arm Bushing MSRP$294 – MRS-HA-0608
- Rear Knuckle Bushings for Scion FR-S 2013+ / Subaru BRZ 2013+ / Impreza 08-14 / Legacy 10-14 (Connects to Rear Lower Arm) – MRS-SC-0606
- Rear Knuckle Bushings for Scion FR-S 2013+ / Subaru BRZ 2013+ / Impreza 08-14 / Legacy BM/BR 10-14 (Connects to Rear Trailing Arm) – MRS-SC-0605
- Rear Subframe Bushing Collars for Lexus IS300 01-05 / GS300/GS400 98-05 / SC4300 01-10 – MRS-LX-0390
- Rear Subframe Solid Aluminum Bushings for Scion FR-S 13-16 / Toyota 86 2014 / Subaru BRZ 2013+ – MRS-SC-0697
- Steering Bushings for Honda S2000 AP1/AP2 TPV – MRS-HA-1500