Megan Racing introduces the new SPEC-RS Coil Over system features 32 levels of damper force adjustment, where compression and rebound adjustments are separate for increased tuning capability. The coil-over body also features separate spring perch adjustment and full shock height adjustment independent of spring pre-load to retain full suspension stroke while allowing the vehicle to be corner-balanced, which is often an integral part of suspension tuning as an aggressive alignment. These damper kits are then perfectly matched with front and rear Pillow Ball upper mounts for to reduce suspension deflection and camber plates are utilized for strut-type suspension applications.
Compression and rebound settings are easily adjusted through a individual adjustment knobs located at the top of the damper for rebound adjustment and on the external reservoir for compression adjustments. With a twist of the knob, adjusting compression and rebound settings are simple to tune according to your driving style and suspension setup whether you are a professional certified mechanic or an automotive enthusiast with amateur mechanical skills. All of our dampers are capable of handling a +2kg/mm or -2kg/mm change in spring rates to further tune your suspension to your desired handling characteristics.
Height adjustments are made with separate CNC-Machined locking spring perches for accuracy and smooth adjustment with separate damper shock length adjustment to retain full-stroke and allows for precision suspension tuning. The wide range of allowable ride-height adjustment allows you to drop your car to an aggressive stance, or fine tune your suspension for the race-track to lowering your center of gravity to gain full potential of your vehicle’s handling capabilities.
On applications utilizing strut-type suspension designs, the Megan Racing SPEC-RS Coil-over Damper Kits come with fully adjustable Pillow-Ball upper mount camber plates to easily tune and adjust your camber, giving you a competitive edge over other suspension setups. This allows you to tune your car for any ride height and still adjust camber to improve handling, vehicle predictability and tire wear, which is a great benefit both on the race-track and on the street.
The quality and durability of the Megan Racing Damper kits are unmatched. Made of extremely durable Steel and featuring springs that are constructed of SAE-9254 Cold-Wound Steel which is then tested over 500,000 times by compression inspection. With deformation less than 5% and high strength sophisticated surface coating, we stand by our product with our strong warranty.
- Acura ILX 2016+ / Honda Civic Si Sedan/Coupe 14-15 (SI Models Only) – Spec-RS Series Coilovers – MR-CDK-HC14SI-RS
- Scion FR-S 13-16 / Subaru BRZ 2013+ / Toyota 86 2017 – Spec-RS Series Coilovers – MR-CDK-SFR12-RS
- Nissan 370Z 09-14 – Spec-RS Series Coilovers – MR-CDK-Z34-RS
- Subaru Impreza WRX 02-07 / STi 2004 – Spec-RS Series Coilovers – MR-CDK-SI02-RS
- Honda S2000 00-09 – Spec-RS Series Coilovers – MR-CDK-S2K-RS
- Nissan 240SX 95-98 S14 – Spec-RS Series Coilovers – MR-CDK-NS14-RS
- Nissan 240SX 89-94 S13 – Spec-RS Series Coilovers – MR-CDK-NS13-RS
- Nissan 350Z 03-08 / Infiniti G35 03-07 – Spec-RS Series Coilovers – MR-CDK-N3Z-RS
- Mitsubishi EVO X 08-15 – Spec-RS Series Coilovers – MR-CDK-MLE08X-RS
- Mitsubishi EVO 8/9 03-07 – Spec-RS Series Coilovers – MR-CDK-MLE03-RS
- BMW 3-Series (E46) 99-05 – Spec-RS Series Coilovers – MR-CDK-E46-RS
- BMW M3 (E46) 01-06 – Spec-RS Series Coilovers – MR-CDK-E46M3-RS
- BMW E36/M3/3-Series 92-98 – Spec-RS Series Coilovers – MR-CDK-E36-RS
- Chevrolet Camaro 10-13 – Spec-RS Series Coilovers – MR-CDK-CCA10-RS
- Acura RSX Base/Type S 02-06 – Spec-RS Series Coilovers – MR-CDK-AR02-RS
- Toyota Corolla AE86 84-87 – Spec-RS Series Coilovers – MR-CDK-AE86-RS