Those who seek the most from their car know that in the rigors of competition you need to extract every ounce of performance from your machine. You need the capability to have every degree of adjustment above and beyond that of a street driven vehicle. You need the strength to withstands the stresses and strains of hard corners, a rough course and brutal weight transfer and chassis flex.
It is within this understanding that Megan Racing has unveiled our line of reinforced suspension arms and components that offer the strength and adjustment that any comptition vehicle will ever need. Constructed of high-strength steel alloys that offer durability, strength and yet remain light-weight, these components have been track tested for months in road race, autocross and drift events to assure quality and performance.
These reinforced Sway-Bar End-Links are constructed of a steel alloy with a High Tensile Strength to withstand the rigors of strong weight transfer and aftermarket sway bars. Complete with Polyurethane Bushings for a more direct energy transfer and feel, these end links were designed with competition in mind while still being perfectly suited for a Street Vehicle.
- Adjustable Rear Stabilizer Links for Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ (Pillowball Bushings) – MRS-SC-0631
- Adjustable Rear Stabilizer Links for Scion FR-S 13-16 / Subaru BRZ 2013+ / Toyota 86 2017 (Rubber Bushings) – MRS-SC-0630-02
- Rear Adjustable Semi-Trailing Links for Mini Cooper 02-13 – MRS-MC-0120
- Rear Front Links for Mazda Protege 99-03 – MRS-MZ-1020
- Rear Rear Links for Mazda Protege 99-03 – MRS-MZ-1021
- Reinforced Rear Stabilizer Link for Audi A4/S4/A5/Q5 – MRS-AU-0130
- Reinforced Stabilizer Link for Audi A4/S4/A5/Q5 – MRS-AU-0120